The right to privacy is a fundamental right implicit in Article 21 (Right to Life and Liberty) of the Indian Constitution and at the same time, Privacy protection in Digital Age has become a most challenging and prime area of concern. We at, DMZ International, the brand owned by Nishani Online Services, have made the Protection of Customer’s Information a top priority of the Organization.
Data or Information that is required for the said purpose shall only be asked by us and our customers shall provide only such Information that they feel necessary for our long-term fruitful endeavor.
• Shall be relevant to the purpose of processing warranty and shipping your Orders.
• Shall be adequate enough to ease future operations, to share Website related news, promote offers, and perform website usage analytics.
• In case of any change of purpose, the same shall be notified to the Concerned Customer or customers through a general notification in the website or by emails.
• Information access shall be limited to only selected staff of the Organization.
• Such staff shall secure information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, either accidental or incidental, or any other reasonably foreseeable risks.
• Such staff shall be accountable for complying with measures of this Policy.
Disclosure of Information:
• Logistics and Payment gateway for Processing and shipping your Orders.
• State, Central Government, and its Agencies under relevant Acts.
• Court orders or other legal processes.
• Third parties who are relevant and shall bound to adhere to this policy.
Choice and consent
If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this policy, the Organization may make such provisions, as appears to it to be necessary or expedient for removing such difficulty by providing a general notification in the website.